Ah, those puppy dog eyes when we enjoy our ice creams! You might want to share but you shouldn’t because don’t know what kind of preservatives can harm your dog, not to mention the amount of Xylitol they put in our ice creams.
With the temperatures soaring high, give you dog a fair chance of enjoying a delicious cold treat.
Try out these ice cream recipes specifically curated for dogs. Just blend the ingredients together in a blender, freeze it and give a scoop to your dog in his favorite bowl.
- Doggie Froyos
- ½ cups plain organic yogurt
- ½ cup organic/natural peanut butter
- 1 over ripe, very sweet banana.
- Peanut butter and banana
- 3 peeled and frozen ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp organic peanut butter
- Banana and Strawberry
- 1 peeled and frozen bananas
- 2 frozen strawberries
- Coconut butter and strawberry
- 3 cups plain organic yogurt
- ½ cup pure coconut butter
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and dried.
- Peanut butter and pumpkin
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup plain organic yogurt
- ½ cup organic peanut butter
- Coconut and blueberry
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- 3 cup coconut milk
Let us know what you think in the comments. Feel free to share you pet recipes.